the anti sex left

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 18:48:45 PST 2002

Dont blame Anthony for thinks I said. I am the one that said the body should be a site for pleasure not regimentation...and I was the one that was accused of building a political ontology out of that...not Anthony.

===== "A question is always the desire to know, and to preserve simple human truths, we need secrets. The secrets of happiness, death, love."