Dull, dull, dull (was Re: [lbo-talk] Ann Coulter's Living)

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Mon Aug 4 14:01:06 PDT 2003

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 at 1:42pm mike larkin wrote:

> behind it, the journal would collapse in a minute.

the Nation isn't profitable either and relies on the kindness of people like Paul Newman. so?

> The Nation is easy to bash, but its circulation has soared
> in recent years, and many of the articles really are
> great, like that recent one comparing the U.S. to imperial
> Japan.

s/many/some/

Yes, it's circulation has soared. So have the number of Wal-Marts in the country. so? I understand either the National Enquirer or TV Guide have the largest circulation of any weekly...

> As for more "lively" left magazines, there are plenty,
> like Clamor and Punk Planet. Look around.

snore.

-- no Onan

"superior sound quality"