[lbo-talk] Alex Cockburn on Ted Honderich

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Aug 17 20:09:44 PDT 2003

Michael Pollak wrote:

> Fwiw, if anyone has some free time, here are three articles that criticize
> Israel on some of the strongest grounds -- that it was conceived in ethnic
> cleansing, and that it is instituting apartheid -- but do it without using
> racial terminology, and in a style I consider more persuasive.

Michael, 10, 000 persuasive articles would be pointless if the vast majority of Americans never came to know that they existed, never had the time to read them, and didn't really think it made any difference what they thought about Israel.

Persuading is not the problem. Catching people's attention is the problem.

Carrol