Shrub goes to Baghdad was Re: [lbo-talk] more Bush lies

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 09:37:31 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/4/2003 9:28:26 AM Pacific Standard Time, dhenwood at panix.com writes:

> The Democratic presidential candidates tipped their hats to the White
> House stage managers by refusing to criticize the trip, which
> dominated weekend newscasts.

Dang! Another reason we need a real opposition party.

Okay so now that the topic has come up, any votes for the following positions:

--Sending Shrub to Baghdad is a fundamentally arrogant gesture that puts lie sharply to any claim that we do not want to occupy or "rule" Iraq.

--Sending Shrub to Baghdad under cloak of exteme secrecy and deceiving air controllers along the way undermines avaition security by reducing confidence in the information coming through the system.

on the other hand, if we can send Shrub to Baghdad, why can't we keep him there?????

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20031204/b60648a5/attachment.htm>