[lbo-talk] Review of Hitchens and Ali

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 10:28:37 PST 2003

--- Dennis PePerrindpdperrinocomcastet> wrote:

> It's true -- HiHitchens Ali are shiny windbags who
> mirror one another more
> and more. The inflated self-importance, the conceit,
> the up-turned nose
> dismissal of those who dare disagree with them. Pro
> wrestlers have more
> dignity.

Don't forget to include Andrew Sullivan with these two knuckleheads.

I say put the three of them on a plane to Baghdad and then call the guerillas beforehand to let them know they're coming. ("If I had a rocket launcher....") They can argue about whether the insurgents are freedom fighters while the plane disintegrates.