[lbo-talk] Review of Hitchens and Ali

dave dorkin ddorkin1 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 12:13:06 PST 2003

I have to say how appalling it is to see persons on a left list comment on someone like Tariq Ali in this manner. These lists which are archived are there for the world to see. I'd hate for it to see this kind of "discourse."

David

--- mike larkin <mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Dennis PePerrindpdperrinocomcastet> wrote:
> > It's true -- HiHitchens Ali are shiny windbags who
> > mirror one another more
> > and more. The inflated self-importance, the
> conceit,the up-turned nose
> > dismissal of those who dare disagree with them.
> Pro > wrestlers have more > dignity.
>
> Don't forget to include Andrew Sullivan with these
> two knuckleheads.

I say put the three of them on a plane to Baghdad and then call the guerillas beforehand to let them know they're coming. ("If I had a rocket launcher....") They can argue about whether the insurgents are freedom fighters while the plane disintegrates.