[lbo-talk] Baker Takes the Loaf

jeffrey fisher jfisher at igc.org
Tue Dec 9 08:23:02 PST 2003

oh, and before i forget, there's further ambiguity in the meaning of the verb "fix", here. he could have said that he "fixed" florida, meaning, "it had gone wrong with the recount, etc. etc., and i fixed that problem with my legal maneuvering", which is different from claiming to have rigged the election.