[lbo-talk] Show Trials & Sober Leftists

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 11:09:52 PST 2003

--- Dwayne Monroe <idoru345 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yoshie wrote:
>
> We are not short on sober leftists in full command
> of
> all the relevant facts, from Noam Chomsky to Phyllis

Whether your ideas are good or bad is of little consequence. Your'e indulging in pure fantasy. There will be no leftists at the trial: sober OR inebriated with the spirit of revolt. So, why even put any effort into imagining what a good spectacle might look like? If you want to fantasize, why not write a sequel to my "Das Kapital: The Movie" and present it to the group?

-Thomas