[lbo-talk] Roach's Macroeconomics

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Dec 23 12:05:40 PST 2003

Brad Mayer wrote:

>So Doug ought to check his Keynesian proclivities. It's not going
>to be the New Deal for the US this time, but instead the highway to
>fascist hell.

Huh? You sound like Pat Robertson talking about other people's sexual "proclivities." Exactly what Keynesian proclivities do I have? Did you ever read my critique of Keynes in Wall Street? And exactly how are Keynes and fascism opposites (as any reader of the suppressed preface to the German edition of the General Theory would wonder)?

Doug