No subject

kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Sat Feb 8 06:28:32 PST 2003

At 08:45 AM 2/8/03 -0500, soil ride typed this missive:

>Not that I really need to be included with the lot

>of people, since I hardly know anyone and vice versa, anyone >hardly knows me...but for anyone who is for progress and change >to the current war and terror atmosphere and culture fueled by >imperialism and capitalism, the struggle continues.

>Warmest regards,

>Joshua

Well! Nice to meet ya, then. Lots more people are historical materialists/marxists in their analysis of social issues than have been credited here. But, you see, that's the point of the discussion.

I'm thinking that we need to submit jpegs or sumpin' and have a "I'm a Marxist, You're a Marxist, LBO should be Marxist, too!" Pageant!

That would be soooooooooooo kewl!

Kelley