Vanishing Marxism on LBO-talk

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Sat Feb 8 07:06:14 PST 2003

Hi,

What about those of us who the right-wing calls Marxists and Communists but the doctrinaire wing of the Marxists calls pathetic social reformers?

We need a label, especially for our name badges at the Marxist Section meetings at the American Sociological Association conferences.

:-)

-Chip Berlet

Maybe we need a checklist

yes/no Holly Sklar yes/no G. William Domhoff yes/no C. Wright Mills yes/no Marx yes/no Doug Henwood yes/no Lenin yes/no Stalin yes/no Pol Pot