Direct Action at the Holland Tunnel RIGHT NOW!

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 08:35:29 PST 2003

Chuck, everybody, I just heard this conversation over the airwaves:

Kim Jong Il Bus Co. Driver: Come in, Come in, this is Bus No. 3 calling Kim Il Jong Bus Company Headquarters.

Headquarters: Oh hi Brian. You can lose the bus-driver jargon.

Driver: Hi Gloria. I am headed for the Holland Tunnel but am stuck in thick traffic. Do you know the cause of the hold-up?

Headquarters: Yes, there are a bunch of counter-revolutionary ANARCHISTS blocking the Holland tunnel.

Driver: WHAT??? Do THESE people have a permit?

HQ: NO.

Driver: My Marcy! These people are a DISGRACE to the International Working Class!!! What are they trying to do?

HQ: Stop the war.

Driver: HEY! Dont they know that Workers Wo, I mean IA, I mean, what's that one called, oh yeah, ANSWER is leading the anti-war movement. Have these people NO RESPECT.

HQ: Apparently not.

Driver: That's it! I am pulling off. I need a Biggie fries and coke.

(broadcast went dead)

--- Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:

> Direct Action at the Holland Tunnel RIGHT NOW!
> (8:15AM)

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"