Direct Action at the Holland Tunnel RIGHT NOW!

Matthew Snyder matthew at pobox.com
Tue Feb 11 08:50:21 PST 2003

Chuck0 writes:
> Some of you were wondering what anarchists were going to do in NYC to ratchet
> up dissent. Here's one example that's happening this morning.
>
> Direct Action at the Holland Tunnel RIGHT NOW! (8:15AM)

[snip]

Am I wrong in thinking that this sort of dissent is more likely than not to lead to a *drop* in support for the anti-war stance? I'm not saying that it's wrong, it's just that forming a human chain at the mouth of a major tunnel seems to me, well, counter-productive.

-- Matthew Snyder Philadelphia, PA