Arms inspectors vote on BBC

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 14:06:12 PST 2003

>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
>
>Carl Remick wrote:
>
>>That's easy. Because Americans' intellectual laziness and morally
>>disgusting attitudes merit a good polemical hit in the head.
>
>You're American. I'm American. Many of the esteemed posters to this list
>are too. Why take Bush's view of The Real America to be accurate and just
>put a negative sign in front of it?
>
>Doug

I would simply cite the Washingon Post poll results I mentioned in my last post: Not only do a majority of Americans support starting a war that's not sanctioned by the UN, but a majority of those who oppose starting such a war are wavering and may ultimately favor such action. It's painful being on the same planet as these people, let alone the same nation.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail