WSJ...Oreilly Factor Next?

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Thu Feb 13 15:46:57 PST 2003

At 03:14 PM 2/13/03 -0800, Thomas Seay wrote:
>You can take Lou's suggestion and "not give in" and it
>turns into a tug of war in which each side just tries
>to drag the other, or you can just let go of the rope
>and let the other side fall on their ass. Giving him
>the time to speak would achieve this latter and would
>be much more effective and elegant solution to this
>problem. It's judo.

Great minds think alike! All I can think of when it comes to Lerner is that he's like a terrier, as described in The Sweet Potato Queens' Book of Love (Michael from BAD turned me on to this book and it jiss cracks me up. These chicks know how to do parody!):

"It's sad--but even sadder, it's true--that a disproportionate number of men who you will be temporarily enraptured with throughout your lifetime will turn out to warrant killing....In our experience...his tenacity is like that of one of those unrelenting Boston terriers that will bite the end of a rope and then you can swing the rope, dog and all, around over your head a hundred miles an hour all day long and the brute will never let go."