NYC 2/15

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Sun Feb 16 01:22:14 PST 2003

BTW, fwiw, there definately were sectarians in those pushbacks. Most of us were normal Joes, really enjoying the unpermited aspect, kind of sidling up to it, sticking a toe in, and then getting caught as we vaguely knew we would between cops and a hard place. But I have to say, I didn't see any evidence among sectarians of their reputed aversion to unpermitted activity. On the contrary, they seemed if anything a bit too eager to insult and goad the cops when we were in a tight corner.

Michael