Lerner (presumably) speaks out

loupaulsen at attbi.com loupaulsen at attbi.com
Mon Feb 17 08:59:02 PST 2003

Nathan Newman wrote:

> Let's be clear in the double standard involved.

Yes, by all means, let's! The double standard is that when UFPJ declined to nominate someone who attacked ANSWER falsely as anti-semitic, you attack them for us and bait me about this policy. But if a rally organizer declined to nominate someone from WWP to speak in deference to Democratic officeholders on the stage, you would defend that policy.

I think this discussion has gotten past the stage of being interesting to the observers.

lp