Pigs On Horses/Leftist Cavalry

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 13:35:02 PST 2003

> >From: soil ride (solrde at msn.com)
> >Just like to mention word on the brutality of the
> police-especially those on
> >horseback: insanely vicious. If anyone was near
> 52nd and 3rd then you know
> >what I am talking about-lines of policeman on
> horseback just rushing crowds

Hmmm, I worked at a stable as a teenager and, therefore, am quite good with horses (spare me of jokes on that last statement).

I have often thought of dismounting the pigs on horses(would be easy to do, believe me), taking over their steeds and, well, doing some "rushing" of my own, except not against protesters.

Has this been tried before? OF COURSE, MOI, I would NEVER DO SUCH A THING, RIGHT? It's just a thought, RIGHT? I mean, they might revoke our march permit and it's illegal. I wouldnt want to do anything illegal.

-Thomas

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"