Vanishing Marxism on LBO-talk

soil ride solrde at msn.com
Tue Feb 18 20:42:49 PST 2003

budge wrote:

[snip snip]
> The thing I find most amusing about this religion known as
> 'Marxism', is that on the one hand its adherents claim their
> hero was a scientist, but on the other there is this cult of
> personality that reveres the Great Prophet Marx.[1]
[snip snip]

Comparing Marxism to religion?

A classic example of one observing Marxism rather than Marx. For it is the method of Marx that is Marxism...a guide to action in the real world. Not idealistic and or lofty notions that we have in our heads about the world-or even about Marx or Marxists [for that matter]