another pious eruption from Lerner

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Feb 18 20:46:34 PST 2003

Carrol, I sort of liked Jerry Rubin. He was not funny in person, but he seemed to be someone who would stand up and be counted. Lerner was a manipulator all the way. I was once at a party with Lerner. My wife did not know who he was, but she thought that NAM was pretty lame. For some reason she was talking with L. when she started blasting NAM. I sat back and watched. I don't think that he was used to being talked to that way. It was delightful to see his expression.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu