[Fwd: Threat to Peace Map]

npchilds at connect.ab.ca npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Thu Feb 20 08:09:37 PST 2003

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Threat to Peace Map From: "Frida Berrigan" <BerrigaF at newschool.edu> Date: Thu, February 20, 2003 3:56 pm To:

Great Resource for budding weapons inspectors.

The IndyPendent has developed a great new resource for activists, students and advocates of a more sane (or even remotely sane) foreign policy-- THE THREAT TO PEACE MAP.

This four-color poster-sized map of the United States pinpoints hundreds of government weapons sites, military labs, right-wing thinktanks and training schools for third world thugs. Visit www.indypendent.org/terrormap.html to see map and order your very own!

(I sent this out to some people last week, but the link did not work. IndyMedia was experiencing technical difficulties. Those have since been resolved, so click with abandon).

Best,

Frida

===================== Frida Berrigan Senior Research Associate World Policy Institute 66 Fifth Ave., 9th Floor New York, NY 10011 ph 212.229.5808 x112 fax 212.229.5579

The Arms Trade Resource Center was established in 1993 to engage in public education and policy advocacy aimed at promoting restraint in the international arms trade.

www.worldpolicy.org/projects/arms

To sign up for our monthly email Updates, please contact Frida Berrigan.