What's the ACLU, then, chopped liver? (Was Re: Liberals Re: Ramsey Clark)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 07:29:51 PST 2003

You flatter me, Yoshie, but there is this outfit I belong to and for which I work as a cooperating atty called the ACLU which is full of liberals who defend civil liberties in time of crisis. It's almsot certainly much larger than all the far left group in America put together. The ACLU didn't do so good in the first Cold War period (late 40s, early 50s), but it's done fine since. jks