International ANSWER: Spammers

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Jan 14 14:24:17 PST 2003

budge wrote:

> did you report them to habeas? habeas will only be useful
> if people abusing it are larted severely and promptly.

What's "habeas"? I've never heard of it.

Carrol

P.S. Before I read your post I'd missed out somehow on the responses to this spam, or the spam itself, so I looked it up in the archives. That was a pretty good story the Post published, and I hope the ANSWER people's gimmick worked to give it widespread attention. I'm extracting it from the archives, formatting it more decently, and fwd it to the local anti-war people.

Incidentally, none of the liberals, quakers, catholics, etc. locally are at all disturbed about anti-war demos being organized by sectarian groups. They don't give a damn who organizes the demos as long as the demos get organized.