Great News From David Horowitz

Brian O. Sheppard bsheppard at bari.iww.org
Wed Jan 22 15:29:33 PST 2003

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Chuck0 wrote:

> I don't think they know what to do next, other than to take over big protests
> that other groups are organizing. I've talked to some other activists about
> this. We agreed that ANSWER probably figured that the war would start in late
> January, like the last Gulf War (i.e. it's a cool time of year in the Iraq
> desert).

According to Noam on Doug's own radio show, any war against Iraq "has to be in the winter."

Brian

--

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Il etait enfin venu, le jour ou je fus un pourceau!" - Comte de Lautreamont, Les Chants de Maldoror, 4th Hymn, Strophe 6