Mandatory fatherhood

kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Fri Jan 31 11:46:11 PST 2003

At 02:26 PM 1/31/03 -0500, Dennis Perrin wrote:

>Kel, Kel, Kel . . . I was responding to what's her name's boast about the
>progressive Swedes and how they terminate humans up to 18 weeks (that, and
>Carrol's grotesque description of living fetuses as hangnails).

you see, this is where, had you had any familiarity whatsoever with who gets abortions at 16+ weeks, you'd know this wouldn't fly either. i.e., regardless of that widdle bitty thumb and cute sucking of toes and thumbs, haing abortions up to 18 weeks is addressing some pretty serious aspects of women's oppression and those are worth snuffing out the lives of as many undead babies as we need until those conditions are addressed.

>Those are choices too, and they should be part of
>any "pro-choice" argument.

they are. you just refuse to see that. if you would dare enter into a feminist conversation with a wide swath of them you'd hear that most individuals think that abortion is killing, would not have one for themselves, and yet still work actively for choice.

i am pretty close to telling you this: go fuck yourself and then stumble on back to your duties as frathouse urinal cake changer. or whatever it is that you do.

Kelley

and don't forget to zuffle the sacred spermies