Mandatory fatherhood

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Jan 31 12:02:51 PST 2003

Kelley:

> if you would dare enter into a
> feminist conversation with a wide swath of them you'd hear that most
> individuals think that abortion is killing, would not have one for
> themselves, and yet still work actively for choice.

I have had these conversations with feminists, whether or not they had an abortion. I don't disagree with anything you said above.

> i am pretty close to telling you this: go fuck yourself and then stumble
on
> back to your duties as frathouse urinal cake changer. or whatever it is
> that you do.

What's stopping you? You clearly can't read my posts without going off into some bizarro rant about things that I may or may not have said, suggested, or agree with. Do what you must -- you've got plenty of back-up.

DP