[lbo-talk] NAMBLA child molesters put out anti-war statement

Lance Murdoch lbotalk at lancemurdoch.org
Mon Jul 7 21:58:14 PDT 2003

As if yuppie limousine liberals, sexual "identity" radicals and lifestyle Birkenstock wearing, patchoulli smelling hippies had not done enough to try and seize the mantle of the left to drag it from it's working class base, the NAMBLA child molesters have recently "come out" against the war in Iraq. Wonderful. I'm sure the supreme court will be rubber stamping their goings on soon amidst minor decisions upholding Taft-Hartley, axing overtime pay for undocumented workers and so forth.

Here's the North American Man Boy Love Association's "statement of conscience":

http://www.nambla1.de/iraq.htm

NAMBLA has a proud tradition of protesting unjust wars. Why do we keep speaking out? As our name makes plain, we love boys. And boys have friends and families. They also have homes, schools and neighborhoods. They live in social structures that are complex and meaningful to them. What damages the matrix of their lives damages them and us as well. The damage to their world is obvious to anyone lifting the curtain of "feel good" reporting presented by most American media. The damage to us is in the more brutish world we allow when our jingoistic sentiments anesthetize us to the suffering of others.