[lbo-talk] Genocide, Holocaust

Grant Lee grantlee at iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 2 00:06:36 PDT 2003

Re: [lbo-talk] Genocide, HolocaustBill, you also are very good at reading what you want to read. To rephrase the main points of my last post: (1) To define genocide as broadly as the UN does weakens its power as a concept and (2) In my opinion, the _main_ motivation for the "Stolen Generations" was not racism but the training of obedient and "productive" labour.

This, of course, will not make any difference to your thinking because, as usual, you've already made up your mind, based on an intensive reading over many years of The Launceston Examiner, the flagships of Kerry Packer's newspaper empire and very little else, judging by the hot air and wind component in your posts to this list.