[lbo-talk] Re: WWP & KPRF

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 01:01:20 PDT 2003

>From: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net>

> These were the cited footnotes in Taylor's long
>piece specific to Anpilov. Did you refute them?
--- I deleted the text, but as far as I recollect, none of them refered to quotes by Anpilov.

My ex-girlfriend knows Anpilov. He is not an anti-Semite, much as you seemingly want him to be one. ---

> I don't have time to track down survey data, but, I
>suspect that anti-semitism on a mass level is at
>historically relatively low levels
--- Finally, reality. --- , nowhere near
>majority active or passive opinion. However, the
>ability of the "national-patriotic" extremes of the
>right asnd "left" to mobilize electoral support, or
>synagogue bombings and defacements, on a anti-semitic,
>anti-Chechen platform should not be undestimated.
--- The KPRF is neither anti-Semitic nor anti-Chechen. In fact, they want an end to the Second Chechen War. It is part of their campaign strategy. ---

> "Blacks on the Mississppi River Eatin' de Water
>melon, " <> your armchair psychoanalysis of my
>supposed obsessions with an insinuation I'm the
>racist??? Beneath contempt, for someone uttering such
>trash on the Roma and Chechens.
--- I do not insinuate you are racist. I insinuate, nay I know, that you interpret Russia using a crude schema that has nothing to do with reality and a lot to do with wired stereotypes about pogromchiki.

You have I suspect never met a Chechen or a Gypsy. So why don't you just fuck off.

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail