Subject: [lbo-talk] Genocide, Holocaust

Barkley Rosser rosserjb at jmu.edu
Fri Jun 6 13:48:41 PDT 2003

I don't think you know what you are talking about. I do (sorry to be pompous about it).

You are right for the vast majority of nomenklatura, especially for those in the provinces. For those really at the top, it was a very different matter. You are forgiven for not knowing because what they did and how they did it simply has never been publicly disclosed, certainly not fully. Barkley Rosser