[lbo-talk] Hitch does standup

Maria Gilmore mgilmore at bigzoo.net
Mon Jun 9 16:39:07 PDT 2003

I've heard this line of thought before; liberals are too "nice" to really, I mean REALLY, take their beliefs in their teeth and act accordingly. That "I'd really rather be singing Kumbaya than fighting about this" kind of mentality. That "NOTHING is worth going into vicious/ballistic mode for me" thing. Not so the Right. For example they tried to flay Clinton's skin off at every turn because they really believed he was the Antichrist or something. He was THE ENEMY, and to those folks that means NO QUARTER GIVEN. HE MUST BE DESTROYED. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030609/3b6cc955/attachment.htm>