[lbo-talk] Kees van der Pijl

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 27 10:20:22 PDT 2003

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:30:17 -0400, Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu> wrote:

> Jared Diamond, _Guns, Germs, and Steel_

Not that I've read Jared Diamond yet, so I couldn't polemicize against these, "Upstream, " folks. Oops, it was the arlist, American Renaissance, another set of highbrow racists.They are highbrow racists into eugenics and Rushton. My sister when she visited was reading it the Jared Diamond book.. I'll borrow her copy when I see her next.

------ Forwarded message ------- From: Obadiah243 at aol.com To: arlist at yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [arlist] Re: White Folks to the Rescue! Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:23:44 EDT   In a message dated 6/5/2003 2:17:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, aiwass93uk at yahoo.co.uk writes:   The stupid fools!   It matters to me not one jot if every last African slits his neighbors' throat.   El Presdente Jorge II just proposed we send $3 Billion US tax dollars to Africa to help the fight against AIDS. I pay a lot of taxes and I really object to my money going for this purpose.   Dick

  ------- Forwarded message ------- From: Albert Himoe <ahimoe at soltec.net> To: <arlist at yahoogroups.com> Subject: [arlist] Diamond supports Rushton-Races differ due to natural selection Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 20:50:15 -0500
> From an article in the Chicago Tribune. Astonishingly Jared Diamond now
sees that environmental differences can result in genetics differences, and quickly too. Could it be that he will now admit the possibility that racial behavioral have some genetic basis, which have been caused by natural selection? Albert Himoe   http://tinyurl.com/dlpg Diamond's research also offers a novel theory about why only 2 percent of native Europeans are diabetic, compared with 13 percent of African-Americans, 17 percent of U.S. Latinos and up to 50 percent of Native Americans.   He speculates that a diabetes epidemic occurred in Europe from about 1600 to 1800 as food became more plentiful.   "European states got more efficient about transporting food to places where there were famines," he said. "New World crops like corn, potatoes and tomatoes came into Europe during that period, so there was a greater variety of crops and less risk of crop failure."   Because no treatment existed for diabetes, it could have wiped out many of the people who carried predisposing genes, he said.    ------ Forwarded message ------- From: Obadiah243 at aol.com To: arlist at yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [arlist] Re: White Folks to the Rescue! Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:23:44 EDT   In a message dated 6/5/2003 2:17:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, aiwass93uk at yahoo.co.uk writes:   The stupid fools!   It matters to me not one jot if every last African slits his neighbors' throat.   El Presdente Jorge II just proposed we send $3 Billion US tax dollars to Africa to help the fight against AIDS. I pay a lot of taxes and I really object to my money going for this purpose.   Dick