Not in our name, ANSWER

Mark Rickling rickling at softhome.net
Mon Mar 3 19:34:05 PST 2003

During a segment on local anti-war protests, a DC Fox affiliate newscast last week informed me that ANSWER is also the group behind the anti-globalization demos in Washington. Funny, I don't remember ANSWER being in existence for April 16, 2000. Guess that must have been the IAC running the whole show :)

mark

----- Original Message ----- From: Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 10:20 PM Subject: Not in our name, ANSWER

be posted. Send an email to: dawn-discuss-dc-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/