fox etc

Christian Gregory christian11 at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 6 09:45:07 PST 2003

A note on how Fox can be received:

One of the things that I notice is that, given it's similarity to Springer, it plays well in the cardio room at the gym. I've noticed this in several southern locales. Just as you're getting a nice endorphine buzz, Bill gives you a boost of America-the-beautiful-brand testosterone, and you're juiced for the last 10 or 15 minutes of your workout. People love it b/c you really don't even have to listen or even read the closed captioning to get it. You can have your Portishead or Sleater Kinney or Go-go's going on your headphones and not miss a step in the brutal, stupid, enticing logic of it all. And since you're already high, it really doesn't seem all that important.

Christian