Fronting for Stalinists

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 11 01:32:29 PST 2003

At 3:39 PM -0500 3/10/03, Chuck0 wrote:
>>And you are the sectarian right here right now in this specific
>>struggle, because you are attacking one of the groups that is doing
>>very good and successful and non-sectarian work.
>
>I'm proud to be a sectarian. This is about politics and about what
>will be effective to stop the US war machine, not JUST THIS WAR.

If trying to raise the level of current anti-war activism to "stop the US war machine, not JUST THIS WAR" is your concern, you should worry most about the virtual coalition Win Without War, secondly about United for Peace and Justice, and only thirdly about ANSWER. The first two (the first much more than the second) wish to focus on JUST THIS WAR, whereas you and ANSWER are on the same page, as far as wanting to go beyond trying to stop JUST THIS WAR is concerned. -- Yoshie