A Duty to Disobey All Unlawful Orders

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Tue Mar 18 11:18:52 PST 2003

At 02:01 PM 3/18/03 -0500, Steven McGraw wrote:

> >as for this inept response to steve's own belabored interpretation

>How is this belabored?

try reading what mark bennett actually wrote.

now, i will agree with you that given that he chose _not_ to reiterate what he'd said--that the mil learned a lesson in nam and that is that they needed to produce a certain kind of soldier to fight in civil wars--belies that fact that it was merely a fig leaf for the attitude that both of us--you and I, steve--despise among some people on this list. nonetheless, it annoys the living piss out of me when people misread/read hastily.

>How is this belabored?

i called your (mis)interpretation of mark's actual words belabored.

kelley