[lbo-talk] meanwhile, on the masturbation front

illonph illonph at pacbell.net
Fri May 2 13:02:46 PDT 2003

I can't remember where I read that prohibitions on masturbation became common in the medieval church as a way of dealing with the consequences of the plague and population decline.

Paul H. Dillon

----- Original Message ----- From: Jeffrey Fisher <jfisher at igc.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 11:53 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] meanwhile, on the masturbation front