[lbo-talk] decentralization, Whole Foods style

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Thu May 29 08:07:38 PDT 2003

Both of these are closer to you than Whole Foods

Categories: coops / health food stores

1. Baltimore Natural Buying Club http://www.citypaper.com/2002-11-27/mobs.html

Baltimore Natural Buying Club - Food for People, Not for Profit! Join our Buying Club and receive Natural and Organic Foods, and Natural Home Products at Wholesale Prices.

Location 2433 St Paul Street Baltimore,MD 21218

Contact Information Skai Davis 410-662-TOFU

2.5 Miles from S. Wojciech Sokolowski

2. OK Natural Foods - natural foods grocer 11 W Preston St 410-837-3911 http://www.greenpeople.org/searchResults.cfm?memid=4631

1.7 miles from S. Wojciech Sokolowski

Whole Foods 1340 Smith Ave Baltimore, MD

7.1 miles from S. Wojciech Sokolowski