[lbo-talk] Re: Anybody But Bush for Empire

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 19:34:12 PST 2003

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:
> Once the Democrats win the presidential election in
> 2004, wait for a
> chorus of liberals -- including former leftists --
> who want us all to
> shut up and "Give Dean a Chance."

Yes, there will be those. So what? Does that fact diminish the arguments of those who have no illusions about the Democratic Party, but who are willing to vote for a "lesser of two evils" on tactical grounds?

I do think that those Leftists who vote for the "lesser of two evils" need to be very explicit about why they are casting such a vote when discussing the topic.

-Thomas