[lbo-talk] PetroPolitics

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Nov 17 09:53:38 PST 2003

From an update from IPS. Eh, Bob, they are founded from $ from the Rubin Foundation and Faberge (spelling?). See the far right attack book on IPS, "Covert Cadre: Inside the Institute for Policy Studies, " by S. Steven Powell.

PetroPolitics National Summit: January 6-8, 2004, Washington, DC. A citizens conference for education and action on oil and its relationship to politics and power. Featuring workshops and speakers on oil's impacts on our economy, our jobs, our environment, our security and our government. http://www.petropolitics.org

-- Michael Pugliese