[lbo-talk] crazy?

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Wed Oct 8 07:59:09 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, at 12:17 AM, R wrote:

> -today, the democrats practically handed california to shrub in the
> coming, 2004, presidential election.   think about it all of you
> desperate enough to be saying "anyone but bush in 2004."  if you're
> not good, you may get arnold.  you may get arnold anyway.

Not for president, unless there's a quick constitutional amendment. But I've seen quite a bit of commentary that Arnold's win will not necessarily be an unalloyed good for the GOP and Bush, given the enormous state problems he will be saddled with, as well as his groping, Adolf-loving image, which won't wash off very easily.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ Music, the greatest good that mortals know,

And all of heaven we have below. -- Joseph Addison, A Song for St. Cecilia's Day