[lbo-talk] Slinging California mud onto Wetbacks?

boddhisatva boddhisatva at netzero.net
Tue Oct 14 02:58:57 PDT 2003

Comrades,

I have noticed in the conservative press a line of argument that suggests it is illegal aliens and their children who are responsible for California's deficit. Now obviously this is an abonimable argument and the back of my envelope says it cannot be true. However, my fear is that the argument comes from some piece of data or some article or paper that I can't find. Does anybody know what this line of "reasoning" might be based on?

Please, no analysis of the motives behind the argument. Those are obvious enough. I am searching for the pieces of data that are being twisted.

thanks,

boddi