[lbo-talk] Re: recall, camejo vote

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Oct 14 11:43:29 PDT 2003

Chip Berlet wrote:

>I did not say that and I do not think that. What I said was that
>particular article was a lot of hot air with little evidence and
>lots of conspiracist speculation. What I am asking for is less
>credulity and more evidence.

Are you claiming that the author of this article is *wrong* about the Nebraska, Florida, and Georgia elections? Are you claiming an innocent motivation for the refusal to provide an audit trail for touch-screen votes? If so, what is *your* evidence?

Shane Mage

"When we read on a printed page the doctrine of Pythagoras that all things are made of numbers, it seems mystical, mystifying, even downright silly.

When we read on a computer screen the doctrine of Pythagoras that all things are made of numbers, it seems self-evidently true." (N. Weiner)