[lbo-talk] O'Reilly whines

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 09:48:02 PDT 2003

In a message dated 10/21/2003 9:12:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time, siano at mail.med.upenn.edu writes:

> I wouldn't even give them that much of a rationalization. I would urge
> people to start thinking of O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Savage and the rest as a
> bunch of _pussies_. Whiny, self-absorbed, privileged little pussies who
> just can't _stand_ the thought of people who disagree with them.
> Weak-kneed, selfish, terrified little girly-men who need whole
> _corporations_ to coddle them and tell them they're special. Fragile
> little crybabies who fold as soon as they're challenged by anyone. Only
> word for it, gang. Fucking _pussies_.
>
> Now, I understand that some people may feel uncomfortable with using the
> term "pussies," what with its other slang meanings, and all. Perfectly
> understandable. But I believe we should put aside this squeamishness in
> favor of the bigger, more important issue, which is to humiliate these
> creeps, to _hurt_ their _feelings_, and make them feel _really, really
> bad_. (In fact, it would hurt their feelings even more if _women_ called
> them pussies. So have them, ladies!)

Ahem! I take GRAVE exception to anyone polluting the glorious powerful word PUSSY by putting O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Savage anywhere near them in a sentence. I wouldn't want the three of them anywhere near ANYTHING I value least of all that! Even a nice dom scene with the three of them cowering in worship is just TOO MUCH.

And while I am at it, what is is about men who think the most demeaning thing they can say about other men is to equate them with women??????

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20031021/14bf9c9d/attachment.htm>