[lbo-talk] wheeeee!

Gregory Geboski greg at mail.unionwebservices.com
Fri Sep 5 10:44:07 PDT 2003

<< Broad, positive economic moves like this tend to last a long time. >>

That's funny. I thought they lasted until about December of a presidential election year.

Bush hopes. I mean, emptying the treasury so that rich people can dump it on things they don't need, and so that the US can conquer countries it is incapable of occupying, has to be about as close to investing Granny's estate in trips to Disneyworld as public policy gets.

Of course, I'm here assuming that Bush's Great Disgorgement is tied to this comparatively feeble "recovery." Any left business observers out there have another take on the matter?

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 02:14:30 -0400