[lbo-talk] Saddam and the knowledge economy

twright at ziplink.net twright at ziplink.net
Fri Sep 5 10:39:41 PDT 2003

Brad DeLong wrote:

>>>The U.S.-led invasion of Iraq was justified in part because Saddam
Hussein
>>>retained scientists capable of building nuclear weapons, Washington's top
>>>arms control official said Thursday.
>>
>>Here we go again. Wouldn't any country with a credible university
>>have this capacity? Ditto with CBW.
>>
>>Doug
>
>For CBW, all you need is an aspirin factory...
>

>Brad DeLong

For CBW, all you really need is a well-stocked grocer. Just one aisle of my local Stop and Shop has gallon-sized containers of bleach and ammonia: precursors for chlorine gas, of course.

--tim francis-wright

-------------------------------------------------------------------- mail2web - Check your email from the web at http://mail2web.com/ .