[lbo-talk] Kerry's Tax Cut Makes Me Wanna Ralph

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Apr 2 14:13:40 PST 2004

You did not, but I did ask if it did not indicate that the corps would have trouble passing on a hike.

Rich people also get their share of tax shelters.

My initial question from a couple of days ago was why corps oppose corporate tax hikes if others bear the burden?

Probably the best start would be to require that the tax code be written in less than 5000 words. Stop loopholes for both rich individuals and rich corps. Just a simple progressive tax.