[lbo-talk] Kerry

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Fri Apr 9 20:24:56 PDT 2004

On Friday, April 9, 2004, at 05:55 PM, Joseph Wanzala wrote:

> And the reason Kerry is not able to command any kind of a significant
> lead over Bush is because the Democrats chose a candidate who approved
> all of Bush's foreign and domestic atrocities. There is no way to
> significantly differentiate him from the neocons. The neoliberals
> (Daschle, Gephardt, Lieberman, Clinton, Edwards, Kerry and the rest of
> the gang) have been purchased completely by the same corporate elite
> that owns Bush. They chose Kerry as an insurance policy. They win
> either way. The American people lose either way.

So what is your answer to the problem? Start the revolution no.w?

> JOHN A. MURPHY: EVILDOER

And who is this? A pseudonym of yours?

> "To live as if our choices make any real difference in the long
> run may be the act of a fool, but to live as if they do not,
> that is the act of a coward." -- Albert Camus.

And what is this supposed to mean? Voting for Kerry is the act of a coward? Camus would have voted for Nader?

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ A sympathetic Scot summed it all up very neatly in the remark, 'You should make a point of trying every experience once, excepting incest and folk-dancing.' -- Sir Arnold Bax