[lbo-talk] Jon Stewart too comfy with Henry the K

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Apr 27 10:04:28 PDT 2004

I suspect that some of the problem here has to do with developing a particular skill. None of these people on the Air American have much experience in the kind of format are using. In his early years, Rush Limbaugh had a to show on the local Sacramento station. He was pretty raw at the time. Every few years, I find myself in a car fiddling with the radio and pick up Limbaugh for a few minutes. He has developed a very, very good product.

I don't doubt that some people on the left could be equally good, but they are being judged by major-league [entertainment] standards, when they have never put in time in the minor leagues developing their skills.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu