[lbo-talk] No Bounce for Kerry

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Aug 2 16:06:48 PDT 2004

Nathan Newman wrote:

>And note, some of the big differences between the poll numbers are whether
>they poll "likely voters" versus "registered voters."

Yes. There's been some chatter among the AAPORites about how hard it is to weight things this year because of apparently stronger voting intentions than earlier years.

Interesting factoid that I think Russert cited on Sun - if the major demographic subgroups vote the way they did in 2000, Gore's 500k margin would be 3m for Kerry in 2004.

Doug